Replacing Hughes Now

forevermancity

some posters have said that it would be suicide to replace hughes now. but surely now is the best time to do it? 5 or 6 games to go until jan, if we continue this form, we really will be in the shit. sacking hughes now will give the players the confidence they need, look at sunderland, last week their player played with confidence as soon as keane was sacked. spuds have been on an amazing run since they got rid of ramos, even newcastle imporved drastically when they appointed somebody who the players believed in. bring in somebody who can bring confidence to the squad and get them playing decent football

we need change, and we need it now

i want him out, but you re going to cop it mate, que, the not another hughes out thread haters.....

pissedagain said:
i want him out, but you re going to cop it mate, que, the not another hughes out thread haters.....

Yep, Big time

"Rome wasn't built in a day"
"Needs time to put his stamp on the squad"
"FFS!"
"Judge him after two seasons"
"Its all Sven's fault"
"All our best players are injured"
"Wait until he gets his own players in"
"F**king cheating refs!"

and so on

forevercity said:
look at sunderland, last week their player played with confidence as soon as keane was sacked. spuds have been on an amazing run since they got rid of ramos, even newcastle imporved drastically when they appointed somebody who the players believed in.

Very short term thinking

even in his interviews he just doesnt instill any confidence in me, its well known that teams usually pick up a bit after a manager gets sacked, im not saying he should get the boot right now but he needs to pull something out of the bag in january thats for sure, for me its wether hughes can attract the better players and if he does can he get the best out of them. (look at robbo last night).

a perfect example of what positive comes out of sacking a manager
just look at totenham with rednap it doesnt always mean its going to work against you by making the change

totally agree!

with leslie in charge:

Kaka "So whats city like lads"

Jo "I dont play, Hughes ignores me, im not happy"
Elano "I dont play, Hughes ignores me, im not happy"
Robbie "I play, even when injured, im not happy"

with another manager in charge, playing decent football and playing with confidence:

Kaka "So what city like lads"

Jo, Elano and Robbie "Very good mate, i play, im starting to score goals and loving it"

etc etc

get rid ASAP

Harty Boy said:
totally agree!

with leslie in charge:

Kaka "So whats city like lads"

Jo "I dont play, Hughes ignores me, im not happy"
Elano "I dont play, Hughes ignores me, im not happy"
Robbie "I play, even when injured, im not happy"

with another manager in charge, playing decent football and playing with confidence:

Kaka "So what city like lads"

Jo, Elano and Robbie "Very good mate, i play, im starting to score goals and loving it"

etc etc

get rid ASAP

pmsl and i dont know why

why dont we have a different manager every month....we could have a pool of managers and every month one could be "sacked" with another one comming in, the team could "respond" to the manager for 2 games, go back to playing shit for the last game in that month then the next bloke comes in. If you really think about it, it makes total sense. managers to use could include...souness, reid, kean, toshack, Ince....all shit but talk a good game..... All have had countless chances but never actually do anything. Ideal candidates for my "floater" idea. I call it the floater idea because the managers are full of hot air, spend there life just keeping there head above water, they are a nightmare to get rid of and are basically a load of shit!!!

forevercity said:
some posters have said that it would be suicide to replace hughes now. but surely now is the best time to do it? 5 or 6 games to go until jan, if we continue this form, we really will be in the shit. sacking hughes now will give the players the confidence they need, look at sunderland, last week their player played with confidence as soon as keane was sacked. spuds have been on an amazing run since they got rid of ramos, even newcastle imporved drastically when they appointed somebody who the players believed in. bring in somebody who can bring confidence to the squad and get them playing decent football

we need change, and we need it now

I agree, but i can't be arsed argueing with the welsh wizard in crowd. So im going of to play some GTA 4 and find somone that looks like hughes in it that i can beat the shit out of. I might stab them in the knackers a bit then burn them with a petrol bomb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.