Replacing Hughes Now

phil58 said:
They just want to kick a ball about and then stroll about for 90 minutes in a game. If I did that in my job I'd wouldn't last long!

Well in fairness most of us wouldn't. They tend to frown on ball games played in the office.

phil58 said:
Now I'm not saying Hughes is the best manager in the world but lets give him a fair run and see who he brings in in January. I'm sure they will be players who will at least give 100%

I am so bored of this desire to continue with our traditions of mind numbing mediocrity punctuated by abject failure. Makes you wonder what is the point of having untold riches when people are content with second best.

phil58 said:
Some of the posts are unbelievable! So hes upset the Brazilains! So what!

You're right! We can sack everyone and get the cleaning staff to play. Never mind the £100m+ we've spent over the last 2 seasons. I hear there's a car part attendant who's a bit tasty.

I am sure this will work as a new business model: Spend loads of money on players, then fuck them off and bring on the cleaners. We will win everything.

Chippy_boy said:
phil58 said:
I am sure this will work as a new business model: Spend loads of money on players, then fuck them off and bring on the cleaners. We will win everything.

Spot on. We'd take the opposition to the cleaners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.