Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

The contempt towards fans continues, no refunds unless you leave the cup scheme " it's in the terms and conditions" absolutely pathetic !

What contempt? It's been like that since the start.

It was a full house tonight. What will be the attendance v Huddersfield? 15,000? If you're on the Scheme then accept it.

"Refunds". First in the queue for Wembley tickets...

What contempt? It's been like that since the start.

It was a full house tonight. What will be the attendance v Huddersfield? 15,000? If you're on the Scheme then accept it.

"Refunds". First in the queue for Wembley tickets...
I was informed that the match was Tuesday and booked time off work accordingly, who then covered my shift, City sold me a ticket stating the match was Tuesday and confirmed it, they then change it and I can't change my leave and that was my last days leave as well, in my world City have messed up and should of offered refunds for Cup schemers as a gesture of their goodwill and as a one off. I'll have accept it but that doesn't make it right it just shows their contempt for mug fans yet again.

The contempt towards fans continues, no refunds unless you leave the cup scheme " it's in the terms and conditions" absolutely pathetic !

This makes absolutely no sense.

If you're on the cup scheme, it's because you're willing to pay for the game at any time or date it is played.

Why would they refund someone on the cup scheme just because they can't make a specific game? That defeats the whole point of it.

I was informed that the match was Tuesday and booked time off work accordingly, who then covered my shift, City sold me a ticket stating the match was Tuesday and confirmed it, they then change it and I can't change my leave and that was my last days leave as well, in my world City have messed up and should of offered refunds for Cup schemers as a gesture of their goodwill and as a one off. I'll have accept it but that doesn't make it right it just shows their contempt for mug fans yet again.
To be fair to city I dont think they ever confirmed it was tuesday everything I received emails etc stated it was subject to change.

In my opinion this could have been avoided if they had just waited until today to put tickets on sale.

To be fair to city I dont think they ever confirmed it was tuesday everything I received emails etc stated it was subject to change.

In my opinion this could have been avoided if they had just waited until today to put tickets on sale.
Exactly mate, why announce a replay date that may be and was changed, rubbish planning.

This makes absolutely no sense.

If you're on the cup scheme, it's because you're willing to pay for the game at any time or date it is played.

Why would they refund someone on the cup scheme just because they can't make a specific game? That defeats the whole point of it.
They sold me tickets for Tuesday on Monday and changed the date on Tuesday, I booked leave on the strength it was Tuesday, after receiving a confirmation email on Monday, that's why I'm peed off because I now can't go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.