Replica watch - repairs

jpinblue

Does anybody know where/who can offer repairs to replica watches?

In Manchester or the surrounding areas please. Most won't touch replicas.

Cheers

Replica? You mean fake.

The point of expensive clothes, footwear, handbags and watches is that you are buying quality. The only reason I can see someone wanting to buy a fake is to pretend that they are someone they are not and give the impression that they can afford luxury goods when in reality they can't.

If attempting to suggest to the outside world that you are in a better financial position than you actually are makes you feel better then that's up to you. Am sure there are more positive and less misleading ways to do it though.

Sorry for bumping, but I have a replica watch that requires repair. Is it worth it? Or is it better to buy a new watch?
What watch is that? In my opinion it is better to save up some cash and get yourself one of the luxury watches.
Mio store has often sales and offers, you just need to monitor what is happening on their website.
Repairing a replica wacth doesn't make any sense in my opinion.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.