Republic of mancunia

LoveCity said:
"Pride of all Europe, the cock of the north... we beat the scousers and cockneys of course... oops!"

Theres a vibe for a song in that ;-)

how can i spam the site, i commented on the article. wasnt agressive or having a digg. set him up was about to add my second post in response and it wont accept my e-mail.

i tried aother and its accepted

or get me scott the reds e-mail.

mcfcliam said:
Only United fans make a big deal out of attendances.

Sad bastard.
but thats the evidence they have on us. fuckin hate how we cant fill the ground. surrounded by people i didn't know yesterday!

mcfcgaz said:
mcfcliam said:
Only United fans make a big deal out of attendances.

Sad bastard.
but thats the evidence they have on us. fuckin hate how we cant fill the ground. surrounded by people i didn't know yesterday!

yeah but your mad if you think they dont get crap turn outs.

they got 40k against wolves in the carling cup, shockingly thats the only cup your not forced to attend at OT

seems the rags just forget this

I know City fans from France, Arsenal fans from Blackburn, Stoke fans from Devon.

All part of the game.

I can't remember off the top of my head which one it was, but one of the City blogs did a couple of articles a few months back, absolutely raping the Irish-run Republic of Dublinia and its laughable contributors. Tore the sad fuckers a new arsehole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.