Request from Romania

mingul

Hi! Sorry to post this here, but I am afraid (since I am not able to start a thread) that my post will have no visibility.

Please allow to introduce myself, my name is Vlad and I am a Romanian football historian having as main interest the history of our clubs in European Cups. After years of research and collecting I have recently started (https://www.facebook.com/retrosport.ro/) and very soon on www.retrosport.ro a portal which aims to present the tickets, the programmes, the pennants and the video highlights of the Romanian clubs in Europe.

The reason I am writing to you here is to kindly ask if any of you would be so kind to help me with this project by sending me 1-2 used match tickets and programme from Manchester City - Steaua. Also if there are collectors here, I could also send team sheets/tickets from the first leg (maybe even the matchday sports newspaper - since Steaua Bucharest has not printed one match programme in 6 years).

Hoping that my message did not bother you, looking forward for a reply,
Vlad
sportarchive@yahoo.com

P.S. If any of the admins could start also a thread with my message, I would be very happy, since my account is not allowed to start a thread. Thank you in advance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.