Retained List ?

Kevcod said:
Bigga said:
Surprised Elano escaped the cull!

He's had 2 good games since October 07, which seems enough for a lot of people on here. I'd get called a Rag (as I always do if I dare say anything against him), so I didn't go there!
I think thursdays brilliant performance actually showed what a P*** taker he is - because THAT is how good he really is.

Sits back and awaits first "RAG!!" of the evening!

Rag!!

He's had MORE than two good games! That's just pathetic crap that keeps being peddled out! Before the last time he was dropped (AGAIN) he was in excellent form for a number of games, covering for Ireland and SWP, then dropped when they regained fitness!

Why wouldn't he be allowed to feel aggrieved if he's and good form, just to dropped? It should work that if he's playing well, allow him to keep his place, whilst the others are benched and wait for the opportunity to get in again.

Battling 'hierarchy' does nothing for confidence of the person trying break into the team, in this sport.

Kevcod said:
Bigga said:
Surprised Elano escaped the cull!

He's had 2 good games since October 07, which seems enough for a lot of people on here. I'd get called a Rag (as I always do if I dare say anything against him), so I didn't go there!
I think thursdays brilliant performance actually showed what a P*** taker he is - because THAT is how good he really is.

Sits back and awaits first "RAG!!" of the evening!

Tinted specs. You seem to forget that he was excellent in the firts half of last season, played november and december injured. Missed most of Jan and Feb and then played right back for half a dozen games.

He started this season well, won us the games at home v West Ham and Omonia, He was integral to the wins v Pompey, Stoke and Hull, excellent again v Wigan. - This is without me thinking.

Every time he has gotten some form together he gets dropped. Our last decent run of results in Jan he played very well and was swiftly relegated to the bench as other got fit.

Plus, how many games does he actually get to play in his position, he is usually either far too deep or out wide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.