Retrospective bans for diving ... F.A. looking into it.

Let's remind ourselves though that those measures I outlined wouldn't be implemented by The FArce as there would be so many gambling cartels primarily based in a continent we all know exists that would back out of throwing their dirty money at the sport.
Hopefully they will fuck off and start to gamble on the Chinese league.

Naming players aside now as all clubs have these cheating ****s and its an element of the "sport" that I detest.

Referees need to be mic'd up so players then shoe more respect to the official's, with TV audience hearing the abuse from the likes of Wooney.

Live video evidence at top flight level with replays shown on the big screen to assist ref.
4th official also watches replays and radios to the ref saying: Yes this was a pen/dive/red card etc...

This for me is why Rugby League works so much better.

This would be great but guess which team in the Prem doesn't have big screens and wouldn't be able to show a replay..............

The usual suspects will continue to get away with it if this rule is implemented.

Great idea! First one to be charged will be Henderson, the feckin cheat!

No honestly, good to see Pogba has been charged now. Justice is back!
What? Ah, he hasn't? (scratching head)

A 3 match ban for Sterling coming up after being brought down in the box on Sunday.

Another 'smoke and mirrors' tactic by the FA to try and convince us they are doing everything they can to 'clean up' the game.

If that one decision is made incorrectly and a team end up being relegated because of it, how does it help one iota, three days after the incident?

Will the team on the wrong end of the decision be able to appeal if they are later relegated or miss out on a Cup Final?

(I think we know the answer)

Just another method for them to pick and chose who to ban retrospectively, no prizes for guessing who will and won't get banned

Sounds great in theory but the worst cheats will still get away with it if they play for the favoured teams,we get enough cards and bans as it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.