Returning loanees

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Apologies if this topic has been discussed elsewhere but I'm writing tomorrow about which of our loaned out players might return this summer and establish themselves in the first team squad.

Roberts is the one everyone is speculating about but there are plenty of others who have impressed abroad this year.

Who do you think Pep will recall and who do you want him to?

Apologies if this topic has been discussed elsewhere but I'm writing tomorrow about which of our loaned out players might return this summer and establish themselves in the first team squad.

Roberts is the one everyone is speculating about but there are plenty of others who have impressed abroad this year.

Who do you think Pep will recall and who do you want him to?

I think only Roberts and possibly Denayer might get a look in but I don't think any of the rest will and will be loaned out again. If Denayer does not impress pre or in the summer he will more likely be sold on than loaned again. Roberts I would expect to be integrated into the squad but again he may be loaned out to maybe a prem team or a team in a better league.

I think Celina may have a chance but like Unal and Zinchencko will go out again.

I think the likes of Bryan, Fauapala, Facey will be gone and the first team era on loan like Nasri, Managala and Hart will be sold on as well.

Bony.....god knows. I hope someone takes him off our hands!

Roberts is likely.
Denayer might get kept as a utility player depending on other outgoing transfers.
Unal if he gets his work permit.

Roberts and Maffeo are the only realistic one's IMO.

I'd have liked to see Unal return but,given his work permit issues,and the fact Pep will undoutedly buy a striker......i cant see him here for at least another 12 months.

Yes please!

As mentioned above who on Earth is going to want Bony? Let's hope someone in China mistakes him for someone who's good at football...

Roberts has impressed at Celtic although due to injury that has tailed off slightly more recently, but I'd like to see him come in & fill the nation homegrown spot in the squad that Clichy will hopefully leave vacant.

Unal has impressed big time but it'd be a tall order to come into a one striker system and push both Agüero and Jesus out of the team, so possibly another year abroad for him or maybe even a Prem loan?

Manu Garcia has always been a tidy player and he's been doing very well out at NAC, hopefully he'll get a top division loan next year & push on.

As for the senior players out on loan, I think their time is up, so that'll be Nasri, Mangala & Hart looking for new clubs. Hopefully we shouldn't struggle to sell them as they all still have a lot to offer, just not to us.

Just wondered what everyone thinks will happen to Arron Mooy who is out at Huddersfield. Watched a few matches where he played and he looks a strong midfielder who is willing to get stuck in and break up the opposition play which i think we are missing. Can also pick out a pass and has scored some good goals. Think he would do a job as a squad player plus he is home grown.

Just wondered what everyone thinks will happen to Arron Mooy who is out at Huddersfield. Watched a few matches where he played and he looks a strong midfielder who is willing to get stuck in and break up the opposition play which i think we are missing. Can also pick out a pass and has scored some good goals. Think he would do a job as a squad player plus he is home grown.
Mate at work is a huddersfield season ticket holder & he raves about mooy more & more every week says he's best player in championship by miles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.