Returning loanees

If Denayer ,Maffeo & co wasn't loanees but instead players avalible on free transfer, would anyone seriously be talking about signing them? I think Patrick Roberts can have a future in the prem but not at a club like City. Everton or Southampton maybe. No one else of our loanees stands out in any way.

Hopefully Mooy will get an opportunity and I would not be surprised if Nasri got another chance In the squad. The rest will probably go back out on loan.

I cannot see Unal get a chance with Jesus and Aguero (or another) brought in. Similarly roads into the first team appear blocked for Roberts also considering the four available Sterling, Jesus, Sane, Nolito, KDB etc and the likes of Sancho, Diaz waiting in the wings.

If Denayer ,Maffeo & co wasn't loanees but instead players avalible on free transfer, would anyone seriously be talking about signing them? I think Patrick Roberts can have a future in the prem but not at a club like City. Everton or Southampton maybe. No one else of our loanees stands out in any way.
That's a simplistic way of looking at it, these players belong to us already, many of them we've paid money for already.

And Unal for a start would be highly sought after by many clubs, he's outscored Kasper Dolberg for example who's the same age, playing in a better team and been linked with big money moves to all sorts of teams.

Unal, Roberts and Maffeo would be my selections, they're the ones that have impressed since leaving on loan. I know Mooy has impressed as well but think he'll be loaned to a premier league team next season.

Roberts and Maffeo, for my money, will have the best crack at getting near the first team.

The like of Unal would only have their progression stunted after his season to just come sit on our bench at the very best, another loan for him I reckon. Mooy will get flogged to someone like Bournemouth or even Brighton if Huddersfield don't go up this season; they'll probably buy him if they do.

Whereas the like of Moreno and Zinchenko have by all means shown fuck all to merit getting in our squad at this point.

And the like of Bony, Nasri, Mangala, Hart had their cards marked the second they went out on loan so they won't be back.

I would say Mooy, Roberts and Maffeo have every chance.
Seen a lot of Denayer at Sunderland and don't see anything that makes me think he has a future here.
Wish I could include Hart but being realistic.....

How many players are on loan .It must be around 20. I think there are 8 in Holland for starters

Up until yesterday I thought joe hart had a chance of getting a chance next season but with him having recalled bravo and singing his praises at the end of the game, I think he's going to give him another chance. I think Patrick Roberts has the best chance of making the first team in replacement for navas.
As for deneyer, every time I watch him, the less I think of him. He's got the be the worst defender in the premier league since Titus bramble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.