Returning loanees

Roberts is the only one I have realistic hopes for.

I like Maffeo, but I get the feeling considering the shambles at right back and left back this season, even after a good performance against United he barely got a look in.

Zinchenko, Moreno, Unal and co will be back on loan. Hart and the other senior loan players will be sold.

Just wondered what everyone thinks will happen to Arron Mooy who is out at Huddersfield. Watched a few matches where he played and he looks a strong midfielder who is willing to get stuck in and break up the opposition play which i think we are missing. Can also pick out a pass and has scored some good goals. Think he would do a job as a squad player plus he is home grown.
City turned down a £7m offer for him in January (also heard as much as £9m elsewhere). I think City will probably view the fact they can turn over a player they acquired for little or nothing for a huge profit and if a £15m bid comes in during the summer, they'll sell him.

I think it would be nice to see Moreno, Zinchenko, Roberts and Unal on the pre-season tour. They are all rated as very good prospects indeed so an extended look would be good.

From what I've seen, Roberts, Mooy and Maffeo should at least be good enough as first-team squad players. If they don't break through or impress then we and they have to move on...

Although unlikely at the moment I have still not given up on Hart coming back. As for the younger players, Roberts will be given a chance so will Maffeo and Unal.

Maffeo surely has to be our back up RB for next season as i'm pretty sure Zab and Sagna will be off. I'd like to see Mooy given a chance he looks useful and can see the lad doing ok certainly as good as Fernando and Delph

Roberts is touch-and-go. I'd be astonished if he makes it as a Guardiola winger because he isn't quick at all. If he learns to move in centrally then that's a different story. I think Mooy is possible but not if we keep Delph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.