Reus and Gundogan

Bombo

Forget pogba and de Bruyne get these two signed for half the money and better players in my opinion. They tore us apart in the champions league a couple of years ago and both are over injury problems now.

Hasn't Reus just signed a new contract.

Top quality players but to sign both who have had injury problems is too much of a risk.

I'd stick with De Bruyne & Pogba, just hope City get one or both.

Hasn't Reus just signed a new contract.

Top quality players but to sign both who have had injury problems is too much of a risk.

I'd stick with De Bruyne & Pogba, just hope City get one or both.
also gundogan signed new contract too. chances are they are not available, or there would be queue of clubs after Reus I would imagine.

I agree on Reus...think he would be an excellent signing but twitter rumours are he wants a move to Real Madrid...As far as I know gundogan just extended his contract....

De bruyne would be better and more versatile for us than reus but agree with Gundogan bombo! For the pogba fee we could probably get Gundogan, alex sandro and otamendi!

I have seen both pogba and de bruyne play quite a lot and I am not convinced they have the quality of the Dortmund two. It's just my opinion but it seems we have become a little obsessed with pogba and de bruyne almost blinkered in our pursuit of them.

De bruyne would be better and more versatile for us than reus but agree with Gundogan bombo! For the pogba fee we could probably get Gundogan, alex sandro and otamendi!

I agree with the money used on Pogba could help strengthen other positions which I feel we need to do ,particularly left back which for me is going to be a problem this season but Pogba means more to City than just buying a player it is a statement that we can compete for the best.

I agree with the money used on Pogba could help strengthen other positions which I feel we need to do ,particularly left back which for me is going to be a problem this season but Pogba means more to City than just buying a player it is a statement that we can compete for the best.

It certainly does fella, pogba would be a HUGE statement signing if we can get him. Is it best for the team and squad as a whole though? Lb is a huge problem for us already this season and gael turned 30 today and kolarov is just shite.

I'd love Gundogan here. I think Sterling has already been bought to fill the Reus role (lwf) whereas De Bruyne is a far more adaptable player.

It certainly does fella, pogba would be a HUGE statement signing if we can get him. Is it best for the team and squad as a whole though? Lb is a huge problem for us already this season and gael turned 30 today and kolarov is just shite.
I don't like slagging City players off pal but I agree with your comment on Kolarov,if we don't address the left back situation we are going to get bitten on the arse .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.