Revels

Blue Smarties

Why are they yet to make a website where we can order bags full of our choice of flavours?

50/50 orange and coffee, I'll take 5 bags.

You know what, that is a bloody excellent idea, can't be hard for them to do it and choccy fans would love the choice. Using the same logic as above i don't get em myself as i like a bag of each sweet on the few occasions i eat them now.

Maybe suggest it to them, you never know mate it may simply never have crossed their minds.

Dirty coffee loving bastards.

Me and my mates play Revel roulette, with a coffee being the ultimate killer revel, it doesnt help that coffee trumps every other taste, so every revel after a fucking horrible coffee tastes slightly of coffee. To make matters worse orange is my favourite, so I never pad up with a uncrispy minstrel or a malteser.

Why do they make those awful coffee ones, one kid got hit by a car and broke both legs outside school, it was widely agreed it was due to him being the only lad in class who ate the coffee ones.

Dirty coffee loving bastards.

Me and my mates play Revel roulette, with a coffee being the ultimate killer revel, it doesnt help that coffee trumps every other taste, so every revel after a fucking horrible coffee tastes slightly of coffee. To make matters worse orange is my favourite, so I never pad up with a uncrispy minstrel or a malteser.
so you don't like Gingers or coffee? What a weird bloke. Take it you don't like gingernut biscuits dipped in coffee?

so you don't like Gingers or coffee? What a weird bloke. Take it you don't like gingernut biscuits dipped in coffee?

Gingers, genetic freaks.

Coffee, liked by the French and other European types, and repackaged by Yanks so every **** is walking around drinking Lattes and other such wanky stuff. Give me builders tea any day of the week over dirty coffee

(Dont tell anyone but I have nothing against ginger the plant, its the hair colour only I take issue with, gingernuts are quite nice)

Why are they yet to make a website where we can order bags full of our choice of flavours?

50/50 orange and coffee, I'll take 5 bags.
Because they would be left with thousands of bags of the rank peanut ones. They could probably sell them to those silos that like marmalade though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.