Revels

Seems a lot of people buy something where they don't like some of the contents. It's like buying a ham and pineapple pizza but not liking pineapple. You wouldn't would you.
yep but with a spoon (to pluck the pineapple off) and some mushrooms it can be saved by converting it to a ham and mushroom pizza

but coffee revels are just rubbish

caramel chewy one
Flat galaxy thing
Raisin one
Used to like the coconut one
Orange
Coffee
Peanut (think this is finished now)
Fucking malteaser fuck off if I wanted them would buy them.
Are there any I missed out ages since I had the might have to get a bag tomorrow now you bastards!
toffee - the best

Just have a werthers original instead.
fook that off just on principle - cheeky bastards trying to anglicise VURTAHS (German pronunciation) its as bad as Haribo or a fooking (Gerd) Mooooollahs Corner

Dirty coffee loving bastards.

Me and my mates play Revel roulette, with a coffee being the ultimate killer revel, it doesnt help that coffee trumps every other taste, so every revel after a fucking horrible coffee tastes slightly of coffee. To make matters worse orange is my favourite, so I never pad up with a uncrispy minstrel or a malteser.
My youngest daughter had me trying those Beanboozled jelly beans recently. She couldn't stop laughing at me grimacing like Les Dawson eating rotten fish heads!
I chose all the fuckin horrid flavours, stinky socks, rotten egg, mouldy cheese and fucking canned dog food! I think she only picked out lawn clippings, rest were fruit flavours! lol

Coffee revels are my least favourite, but I can eat a bag at once no probs. Try these beans, I nearly honked up on the dog food ; (

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.