Ric: Why is Fergie ranting Down My Ear everytime I..........

Yeah, apologies about that. The video ads are just being trialled for a few weeks, they're not necessarily here to stay.

The videos are Premier League related, so you will see all 20 clubs & managers on there, not just United & Ferguson.

Not ideal I know, but registered users won't see them on the forum.

gillymcfc said:
Nice try jrb but not sure ric believes in the wembley poznan
He is either making us work or he don't like having fun

If he makes sticky he enjoys poznan and believes in wembley poznan

If he doesn't he is a rag or victor meldrew

I know Ric doesn't like sticking threads, but I'm sure he'll come good in the final week. All I'm asking for is a 5 day sticky. At the end of the day Ric is a blue like the rest of us, and I'm sure deep down he'd love to see and to take part in the planned Poznan at Wembley. Over to you Ric. No pressure.(as if) ;-)

Ric said:
Yeah, apologies about that. The video ads are just being trialled for a few weeks, they're not necessarily here to stay.

The videos are Premier League related, so you will see all 20 clubs & managers on there, not just United & Ferguson.

So you mean you were adhering to guest rags who don't sign in
Come on ric sticky for were doing the poznan at wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
Ric said:

So you mean you were adhering to guest rags who don't sign in
Come on ric sticky for were doing the poznan at wemberlee

No.
And no.

Ric said:

Ric
loadsamoney.jpg

Every fucking credit to ric for not stickying that stupid fucking wembley Poznan thread.

Not in my name.

Any chance you could stop the same couple of giddy kids from bumping it, ric?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.