Ricardo Rodriguez

I've been a huge admirer of him since the 14/15 season where he was Wolfsburg's second best player only behind Kevin. Haven't watched much of him the last season admittedly but he was my most wanted transfer for this summer, I think he'd particularly excel as a wingback as he's very strong offensively.

Plus he's still young, so he can improve a lot.

I'm a bit confused. Allofs said a few days ago that the release clause for Rodriguez has timed out. If we are really after him, why we didn't activate it? Would be stupid to buy him now because Allofs will squeeze us out like he did with De Bruyne.

Rodriguez link finally takes us to the whole new team mark in terms of alleged targets/signings

Rulli
Peres Stones Bonucci Rodriguez
Kroos Gundogan*
Sane Zinchenko* Nolito*
Suarez/Aubameyang​

I can't shake the feeing that we want hector? When Soriano was talking and mentioned a couple of deals couldn't be announced due to the players wanting to focus on the euros that hector might be one?

Reports were he had a 25mil (euro) release clause which could be activated before July 1st....seems strange we willing to get into a bidding war for him now when things could have been alot easier 7 days ago....

Reports were he had a 25mil (euro) release clause which could be activated before July 1st....seems strange we willing to get into a bidding war for him now when things could have been alot easier 7 days ago....

Its pretty weird really? Arsenal were apparently interested way before we were but they didn't activate it ether there has to be something stopping clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.