richards athlete not a footballer

i dont personally think he is a centre half......he spent much of his youth playing either striker, midfield or wing back (i.e. attacking minded)

personally i think he is wasted as a centre half and looks far more confident and clued up going forward

shadygiz said:
i dont personally think he is a centre half......he spent much of his youth playing either striker, midfield or wing back (i.e. attacking minded)

personally i think he is wasted as a centre half and looks far more confident and clued up going forward

Centre mid ie viera, not good with a pass though.
not much would get past him and vincent though

kinkladze96 said:
shadygiz said:

Centre mid ie viera, not good with a pass though.

yup, this is probably why he gradually moved further back down the field over his youth career

He's technically very average but his new pumped up physique seems to have made him top-heavy so even more unbalanced than he was before...

Needs to take a leaf out of Ireland's book and go for the marshal arts and not the weights.

He's technically very average but his new pumped up physique seems to have made him top-heavy so even more unbalanced than he was before...

Needs to take a leaf out of Ireland's book and go for the marshal arts and not the weights.

if you think hard enough about richards career in defence and
listened to what people have said about his defensive qualities it was always
his speed of recovery, able to get back and make that last minute tackle.
He never reads the game that well so depends on his speed to get back after a mistake is made. IN central defence you don't have too many chances too recover for your bad decisions
where as at full back you still have others to cover for you. Not his fault he's been played
in the center of the defence because personally i don't think he's good enough there.

I couldn't believe it when he got moved to centre half from right back last season he broke into the England team playing right back and was more or less nailed on to be a first pick there for years to come. Since his move central he has been dropped from the England set up move him back to right back and we could have the old Micah back to the form that got him into the England team. Zab can always move up into the midfield a bit of competiton never hurt anyone.

mcfcjosh said:
this guy is quick, strong and got a good leap but he hasnt got a brain inside his head and he is also not arsed about the club and should be sold (but who would buy him actually)

Funny how he cared about the club when he could have left us to join any of the top teams in the land but CHOSE to stay......funny how he chose to stay when he was getting tapped up by chelsea players at england camps.

Leave the lad alone, he's a young player who we should be getting behind not getting on his back because of a loss of form.

FFS, go and watch last years Derby at Maine Rd and tell me this lad can't play football. Loss of form-YES Bad player-NO.

Some people have bloody short memories.

Micah to be sold? BWAHAHAHAHA

i thought i posted some kneejerk comments last week but WTF?

Micah should be fucked off

He doesnt care

He isnt a footballer

DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR

Micah, last year was a god to most on here. A dip in form and he is now a tosser who isnt a footballer?

In 2-3 years he will be England captainn, im sure of that.

Have some dignity and loyalty some of you!

Re: Micah to be sold? BWAHAHAHAHA

he just needs a kick up the arse...a fookin big kick at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.