richards athlete not a footballer

Re: Micah to be sold? BWAHAHAHAHA

forevercity said:
i thought i posted some kneejerk comments last week but WTF?

Micah should be fucked off

He doesnt care

He isnt a footballer

DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR

Micah, last year was a god to most on here. A dip in form and he is now a tosser who isnt a footballer?

In 2-3 years he will be England captainn, im sure of that.

Have some dignity and loyalty some of you!

I know mate, everytime I come on the main forum I cringe at some of what is said. Messageboards are dangerous as it gives numpties the chance to air stupid knee jerk views with very little knowledge of football and mcfc anonymously. In the old days this would not happen as it took some balls to go on a radio phone in.

I hope Micah is not reading this as any confidence or loyalty he has left for this club will be gone.

Seriously some of you nedd to get some DVD's of his games for the last 2 years.

Micah is still a kid! He lacks, surprisingly, experience. His form has dipped and his head is down a bit, but give the lad a break FFS! In an ideal world we wouldn't have been as dependent on developing players as we have been. I think in Micah's case, he was in the side early because of his atypical physical maturity. He was able to use this physical prowess to good effect at FB. Moving to CH has been a big challenge for him and he will need time to learn the disciplines of this key position.

Adam Donnelly said:
forevercity said:
iIn 2-3 years he will be England captainn, im sure of that.

He wont even play for England never mind be captain
That i am sure of
Cappello saw straight away that he is not good enough

Sell him while we can

sell him while we can?

fucking funny!!!!!

So as soon as a player goes through a bad patch, we should sell them?

fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnyyyyyy

Micahs form has dipped, he is young and hopefully will go with what mh is all about. he could be an awesome worldclass player.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
forevercity said:
i thought i posted some kneejerk comments last week but WTF?

Micah should be fucked off

He doesnt care

He isnt a footballer

DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR

Micah, last year was a god to most on here. A dip in form and he is now a tosser who isnt a footballer?

In 2-3 years he will be England captainn, im sure of that.

Have some dignity and loyalty some of you!

I know mate, everytime I come on the main forum I cringe at some of what is said. Messageboards are dangerous as it gives numpties the chance to air stupid knee jerk views with very little knowledge of football and mcfc anonymously. In the old days this would not happen as it took some balls to go on a radio phone in.

I hope Micah is not reading this as any confidence or loyalty he has left for this club will be gone.

Seriously then when do u think he last had a good game???
He is just another in a long line of overrated players in the Prem

Adam Donnelly said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Seriously then when do u think he last had a good game???
He is just another in a long line of overrated players in the Prem

aston villa away. he was outstanding

some ridiculous comments here.

hes badly out of form. It happens to most youngsters. He needs time out of the side but unfortunately we have nobody to replace him just yet.

micha is a 100% percent athlete and if anybody thinks hes a footballer then iam sorry but you havent got a clue.but a great athlete which enables him to compete on a football pitch with the best of them nedan world u16 indoor 100 metre champion athlete which allows him to compete the same as micha.i would rather these 2 all day long than the likes of bramble slug,hypia slug,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.