richards athlete not a footballer

I'm hoping he'll get it back but I'm not convinced he will & he has been absolutely shocking almost all season. Dunne has been bailing him out whilst struggling for form himself & taking all the flack. You can say Micah's a kid, fair enough, then shouldn't he be on kid's wages?

Neville Kneville said:
I'm hoping he'll get it back but I'm not convinced he will & he has been absolutely shocking almost all season. Dunne has been bailing him out whilst struggling for form himself & taking all the flack. You can say Micah's a kid, fair enough, then shouldn't he be on kid's wages?

He's a kid who is an England international. So no, he shouldn't be on kids wages.

Project said:
Neville Kneville said:

He's a kid who is an England international. So no, he shouldn't be on kids wages.

So therefore he's just playing like shite & deserves the criticism.

As was said before he should never have been moved to centre back, his positional play lets him down and in the middle he hasnt the time to make up for it whereas he did at right back plus at right back he could get forward more.I always thought him and sweep looked good for england like that because sweep would drop back and cover when micah went forward. The trouble now is, IMO, he is not better than pabzab.

hjohn said:
As was said before he should never have been moved to centre back, his positional play lets him down and in the middle he hasnt the time to make up for it whereas he did at right back plus at right back he could get forward more.I always thought him and sweep looked good for england like that because sweep would drop back and cover when micah went forward. The trouble now is, IMO, he is not better than pabzab.

Agree,except,i think he is a better RB than Zab and until we start playing him there regular then his confidence will continue to dip along with his reputation and value.

FantasyIreland said:
hjohn said:

Agree,except,i think he is a better RB than Zab and until we start playing him there regular then his confidence will continue to dip along with his reputation and value.

Well the best situation would be 2 have both available for the same position but I dont know if Hughes could keep them happy like that?

richards

now i know im going to get slagged off here when i say this but my cousin has a mate who knows richards quiet well, apparently when he was speaking to him about city richards reply was i dont give a fuck im off soon anyway, and when i look at his game it looks to me that he dosent want to be there. I'm not 100% that he did say this just what my cousin told me but i do know that his mate knows him from speaking to him

Re: richards

mcfcjosh said:
now i know im going to get slagged off here when i say this but my cousin has a mate who knows richards quiet well, apparently when he was speaking to him about city richards reply was i dont give a fuck im off soon anyway, and when i look at his game it looks to me that he dosent want to be there. I'm not 100% that he did say this just what my cousin told me but i do know that his mate knows him from speaking to him

Bullshit.....i used to buy tickets off Richard Edghill and never heard him slag the club off..well unprofessional

Re: richards

Dillinger said:
mcfcjosh said:

Bullshit.....i used to buy tickets off Richard Edghill and never heard him slag the club off..well unprofessional

edghill was die in the wool blue though mate and wasn't part of this new generation of footballers where they all think they are god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.