Richards interview on the ITV website

Halfpenny

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/englandinternationals/news/exclusive-micah-richards-would-be-delighted-if-stuart-pearce-took-charge-for-euro-2012-63872/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/engla ... 012-63872/</a>

Talking about upping his game after getting snubbed by Capello, his relationship with Pearce and being back in the England squad. Can tell he's genuinely delighted to be back in the squad.

cheers for that

ha cool as ever micah :D

what a great guy compared to alot of footballers these days, proper egos

I know we're all biased, but I truly feel that he's the best right back in the league. And he genuinely seems like a good guy...I'd have a pint with him.

Best right-back in the league. Undoubtably better than Jones,Smalling and any other English right-back the media want to hype.

Jumanji said:
Micah is starting tonight for England along with Joe, Barry, AJ.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! We've lost. Thought that Cleverly's 'injury' story-line was fake. No chance now. Wait just checked the team, We have Welbeck and Smalling. Think this match will be walk in the park

cleav said:
I know we're all biased, but I truly feel that he's the best right back in the league. And he genuinely seems like a good guy...I'd have a pint with him.

If I'm not biased...... Bacary Sagna

CityCTID said:
cleav said:

If I'm not biased...... Bacary Sagna

No shit?? Well you're obviously entitled to your opinion, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Micah's freakish combo of strength and speed, along with his ability in the air, make him superior in my opinion. He can be a lockdown defender, or he can shoot up the wings and help with the attack. I love having him on the team...that's taking nothing away from Sagna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.