Riechedly Bazoer

Ok,cheers.
I haven't seen enough of him obviously..... but he didn't overly impress in the game versus Byrne or in Hollands most recent.

The one doing most of the work on Byrne was a lad called Gudelj although there was minimal work from him.
Cambuur huffed and puffed a bit but there was so little offered that they created no more then 3 decent chances.
Ajax and Bazoer were much the better.

Strange comment.

Would imagine a City fan would be pleased we already have a player who completely outplayed one of the players who is supposedly highly rated, live on tv, but perhaps there is an agenda I'm unaware of ?

Yup. Pretty bizarre comment that.

It's a strange comment to even compare the two players. Byrne has said he feels happy now that he's pinned down a role as a #10.

Bazoer is a completely different type of midfielder. He's a defensively minded box to box. Wouldn't be outrageous to compare him to a young Fernandinho, while Byrne is similar to Nasri.

They simply are not competitors.

Also - I'm really happy to see Byrne's progress - id like nothing more than to see him in the first team squad and playing semi-regularly next year. But I watched that game and he wasn't particularly dominant in midfield. No one walked away from that game saying "WOW! That Jack Byrne, he's something special!" He had a good game, and he's always involved a lot because Cambuur are so shit he's their best player by a mile, but that was it. A good game

The one doing most of the work on Byrne was a lad called Gudelj although there was minimal work from him.
Cambuur huffed and puffed a bit but there was so little offered that they created no more then 3 decent chances.
Ajax and Bazoer were much the better.

This is absolutely not true & both the commentators made the point of how Byrne looked a class above Cambuur & a class above Bazoer.

This is like Rekik all over again.

It's a strange comment to even compare the two players. Byrne has said he feels happy now that he's pinned down a role as a #10.

Bazoer is a completely different type of midfielder. He's a defensively minded box to box. Wouldn't be outrageous to compare him to a young Fernandinho, while Byrne is similar to Nasri.

Also - I'm really happy to see Byrne's progress - id like nothing more than to see him in the first team squad and playing semi-regularly next year. But I watched that game and he wasn't particularly dominant in midfield. No one walked away from that game saying "WOW! That Jack Byrne, he's something special!" He had a good game, and he's always involved a lot because Cambuur are so shit he's their best player by a mile, but that was it. A good game

The commentators actually said that & were correct.

When they played Cambuur, Byrne absolutely outclassed him pmaying for a totally crap team.

Byrne looked more than twice the player. Like comparing Delph to Xavi.

So what match was the one building on that then? You mentioned this match as the one a few weeks earlier meaning the Cambuur - Ajax match.

This a far far better post and the one i would say is much closer than whoever the commentator was.
I would love Byrne to be a top class player and hopefully he will be but this season he has stuck out because Cambuur are bobbins and he is the one doing the only creating they do.
If you want to watch a player single handedly run a team watch Ziyech at Twente.

If the truth be known i thought Marvin Peersman was better at his job in this match for Cambuur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.