Riechedly Bazoer

Yup. Pretty bizarre comment that.
Not really bazoer looks a quality player and while Byrne also looks decent you cannot go of one game where Byrne was the player that shined.we as city fans tend to think our young players are the next this when in reality it's not the case . Both players look good prospects but to say he got bossed in 1 game so therefore he's the better prospect is nieve hence why I said "yawn ".

So what match was the one building on that then? You mentioned this match as the one a few weeks earlier meaning the Cambuur - Ajax match.

This a far far better post and the one i would say is much closer than whoever the commentator was.
I would love Byrne to be a top class player and hopefully he will be but this season he has stuck out because Cambuur are bobbins and he is the one doing the only creating they do.
If you want to watch a player single handedly run a team watch Ziyech at Twente.

If the truth be known i thought Marvin Peersman was better at his job in this match for Cambuur.

I was told Byrne was motm in the last game v whoever. I trust the source.

Vs Ajax imo Byrne stood out not because Cambuur were shit, which they were but because he was easily the best & cleverest footballer on either side. Admittedly that's not the greatest achievement in itself because there wasn't another decent player on either side, in what was a mickey mouse standard game, but from what I saw, had he been playing for City, he was far more inventive & sharper on the ball than this season's version of Silva.

Both neutral commentators saw the same player I did, & mentioned how insignificant Bazoer was by comparison so that will do for me.

Not really bazoer looks a quality player and while Byrne also looks decent you cannot go of one game where Byrne was the player that shined.we as city fans tend to think our young players are the next this when in reality it's not the case . Both players look good prospects but to say he got bossed in 1 game so therefore he's the better prospect is nieve hence why I said "yawn ".

Well it's not 'yawn' then is it ? It's true.

Only one of them plays for City.

I was told Byrne was motm in the last game v whoever. I trust the source.

Vs Ajax imo Byrne stood out not because Cambuur were shit, which they were but because he was easily the best & cleverest footballer on either side. Admittedly that's not the greatest achievement in itself because there wasn't another decent player on either side, in what was a mickey mouse standard game, but from what I saw, had he been playing for City, he was far more inventive & sharper on the ball than this season's version of Silva.

Both neutral commentators saw the same player I did, & mentioned how insignificant Bazoer was by comparison so that will do for me.

That would have been v Willem II where he was ok in a dire match.
He was utter pish last weekend v NEC.
I wasnt sure which match you were referring.

Make no mistake Byrne would be on the bench for Ajax.
Strange that two commentators would mention and compare Byrne and Bazoer bearing in mind they dont do the same job.

That would have been v Willem II where he was ok in a dire match.
He was utter pish last weekend v NEC.
I wasnt sure which match you were referring.

Make no mistake Byrne would be on the bench for Ajax.
Strange that two commentators would mention and compare Byrne and Bazoer bearing in mind they dont do the same job.
They were comparing the two young players & which looked a class act. As I was.

Byrne imo looked like someone you would possibly be interested in signing & Bazoer looked like someone you would get rid of.

Ajax imo are crap as is the league & Byrne would improve them hugely.

Edit: that isn't me saying Bazoer has never played well btw, just tgat we have a kid who is by no means certain to make it who is imo of the same or higher standard in his position so therefore I'm not convinced by his credentials.

we as city fans tend to think our young players are the next this when in reality it's not the case

The reality is that both players are at the beginning of their careers and you and I have no idea where they will end up and how good either will become.

Both players look good prospects but to say he got bossed in 1 game so therefore he's the better prospect is nieve hence why I said "yawn ".

Nobody said either was the better player:

Jack Byrne was motm again I see.

Building on completely outclassing this bloke a few games back.

To me, that just looks like a positive post about one of our young players and I still fail to see how it was worth a "yawn".

The reality is that both players are at the beginning of their careers and you and I have no idea where they will end up and how good either will become.

Nobody said either was the better player:

To me, that just looks like a positive post about one of our young players and I still fail to see how it was worth a "yawn".

My point is that if we are looking at young players & Bazoer is an exciting potential signing for City judged on his performance in that league then Jack Byrne is more exciting by comparison as he looks a much more clever & classy player in a direct comparison . The kind Pep uses.

I think that is well worth considering when we are talking about bringing in a young player who will then block the way to the first team, for the next lad coming through our academy.

He really needs to be special imo if we do that. If it turns out that's the case with Bazoer fair enough, but watching the two in the same game, I'd be more excited if we were signing Byrne. Except we don't need to ;)

His manager's confirmed that he's moving in January so looks like he's not coming to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.