Righteous Fool

mike channon´s windmill said:
Him and Granny shagger - 2 of evolutions biggest failures

Nah you misunderstand evolution. Taggart's approach is overwhelmingly crude but effective.

Rags lose - not his teams fault - its the referee's fault
Rag's win - Team + Referee did job correctly<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
malg said:
liscal said:
Let's not kid oursleves, Taggart is far from deluded. He knows exactly what he's doing and how to play his petty mind games. He has publicly declared that Clattenburg came out of the Wigan incident with credit, while the whole world can see the opposite is true, but he's ensured he's got him on board for next time he refs the scum. Slating the ref as he does after games, as he did last night (without justification other than the Luiz incident), he's sending a warning to whoever is down to ref them next.

He's an obnoxious, two faced, deceiptful, hypocritical bully. But not deluded.
I was about to post on here, but luckily I read yours first. Spot on. The guy is playing the game and ensuring that the next ref daren't give any decision against them, and with Liverpool away and Arsenal at home in the next 2 games he knows he needs some refereeing help. He's played a blinder.....the twat!

Yep - complete agreement - unprincipled but not deluded.

Breaking news from the FA

They say following the travesty of justice at Stamford Bridge last night resulting in a unfavourable home win by Chelsea they will be immediately assigning Mark Clattenberg to referee all of Manchester United's Premiership and domestic cup fixtures. Mr Clattenberg will be assisted by Howard Webb as 4th officlal with assistant referrees' Paddy Crerand and Lou Macari to ensure there is never any chance of this regrettable occurrence happening again.
Clattenberg and Webb will officially become part of the United squad, travelling to matches with the team and meeting with Sir Alec Ferguson prior to the match to decide the result.
The FA have said it is imperiative that they do all they can to ensure Manchester Uniteds' and Sir Alex Ferguson rightful place at the top of English football is maintained saying they cannot let down Uniteds Worldwide fan base which helps makes the EPL as the the country's biggest export.
They are currently talking to UEFA about adopting similar practice for the Champions League.
The FA also confirmed Clattenburg will tonight ensure local rivals Manchester City are knocked out of the FA cup by Aston Villla as requsted by Sir Alex.
Everyone happy now?

brazilians hurt said:

They say following the travesty of justice at Stamford Bridge last night resulting in a unfavourable home win by Chelsea they will be immediately assigning Mark Clattenberg to referee all of Manchester United's Premiership and domestic cup fixtures. Mr Clattenberg will be assisted by Howard Webb as 4th officlal with assistant referrees' Paddy Crerand and Lou Macari to ensure there is never any chance of this regrettable occurrence happening again.
Clattenberg and Webb will officially become part of the United squad, travelling to matches with the team and meeting with Sir Alec Ferguson prior to the match to decide the result.
The FA have said it is imperiative that they do all they can to ensure Manchester Uniteds' and Sir Alex Ferguson rightful place at the top of English football is maintained saying they cannot let down Uniteds Worldwide fan base which helps makes the EPL as the the country's biggest export.
They are currently talking to UEFA about adopting similar practice for the Champions League.
The FA also confirmed Clattenburg will tonight ensure local rivals Manchester City are knocked out of the FA cup by Aston Villla as requsted by Sir Alex.
Everyone happy now?

Sorry Mate, but there's some dodgy logic here ...

Why should Taggart want Aston Villa to knock us out when success is guaranteed by Clattenburg and they can do it with their youth team.

I've always thought Webb was decent.

While I'm on the subject, far and away the best referee I've ever seen on TV admittedly is PierreLuigi Collina. Others may disagree with me of course.

pauldominic said:
brazilians hurt said:

Everyone happy now?

Why should Taggart want Aston Villa to knock us out when success is guaranteed by Clattenburg and they can do it with their youth team.

While I'm on the subject, far and away the best referee I've ever seen on TV admittedly is PierreLuigi Collina. Others may disagree with me of course.

Clarkie?

blueinsa said:
pauldominic said:

Clarkie?

What Jezzer?

He was still slagging off audi on sunday night.

The point about Collina and Webb was serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.