Riots...

Swales lives said:
... watching a progamme on ITV4 about riots.
The yanks do so much stuff better than us Brits (customer care, dentistry, obesity etc.),
now they even riot better, makes you sick.

ABA107FB-9782-A7F5-0EC878697C9C1E26.jpg

image041.jpg

miners%20strike.jpg

Don't know about that, i reckon us British know how to riot with the best of em'.

I stand corrected. Great photos - the poll-tax riot would take some beating, and the miners strike was f*ckin' ace.
On the programme I was watching the yanks only torched a van and robbed an offy.

Me and me mates did that on the way back from Bradford about 20yrs ago, and it barely got a mention outside Yorkshire.

anyone at the oldham away game on good friday in the 80s when we went mental.
when a lad climmbed all the way to the top of a floodlight. City jumping on the snackbar roof till it went. and much much more

that was good anyway
(calms down)

fuk all,were into a new era in this country, the year of discontent will be jan/feb 2009,the shit will hit the fan in britain,note i don't say great their's nothing great in this country anymore,just a great bunch of TOSSERS trying to run the place

marco said:
fuk all,were into a new era in this country, the year of discontent will be jan/feb 2009,the shit will hit the fan in britain,note i don't say great their's nothing great in this country anymore,just a great bunch of TOSSERS trying to run the place

Same over here.

I used to go to away games on Donald and Micks coaches the odd time in the 80's.
They used to park on Store St under Piccadilly Station.
We'd turn up to get a service train to somewhere and get recruited.
Man..... some of them trips were total riots!!!
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.