RIP Chris Cornell

i grew up in the NW area when Soundgarden were coming up and when they signed to A&M. Have to say they were as part of my childhood as much as any band was. Got some tears right now. He was definitely the greatest pure vocalist of his era. Was capable of doing things that no one else could. Very sad that so many front men from that scene are dead, Cobain, Staley, etc.

am totally gutted. One of the best live performers i've seen. His acustic set at the Lowry a few years back was astounding.

Fucking hell! Shocking news, loved Soundgarden and Audioslave in my teens!! This is well unexpected, I think he did a gig last night as well, so wouldn't be surprised if it was drug related (illegal or legal).

Sad news. Brilliant musician. 'Zero Chance' is probably one of the best rock songs ever written (and oddly one which Soundgarden rarely played live, if ever).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.