RIP

TINY

Some little lad that my missus used to babysit was knifed last night on Moston Lane, just had reporters around her parents this morning. Only 16 and killed for nothing.

its britain today. a disgrace of a place. one of my customers got beaten up after a nieghbour dispute, they turned her life support off yesterday.
r.i.p these two and r.i.p our society.

fuckin makes me sick this shit

i'm scared to death for both my lads futures tbh....all i know if is this happened to one of my boys i would personally hunt the fuckers down and make them scream and scream and scream, before finally decapitating the fuckers

they think they are the definition of pure evil...they wouldn't have seen pure evil until they met me

Half a mile from where I live in brighton a lad lost his life to a knife attack recently...WTF is going on...

You can never condone the taking of another life,but what example are some youngsters being shown in this day in age.How many broken homes are kids being raised in, and what sort of shit are they witnessing from a young age?

scowy68 said:
You can never condone the taking of another life,but what example are some youngsters being shown in this day in age.How many broken homes are kids being raised in, and what sort of shit are they witnessing from a young age?

I came from a broken home as I'm sure many others on here did, but I doubt that any of us ever wandered round knifing people.

There's only one way to stop this and that is to punish the fuckers properly. Long long jail sentences in a proper uncomfortable barred little cell with zero frills will deter most of them. Finding excuses will not.

Looks like they caught the lad that did it, at the port on his way back to Ireland. There were rumours round here who it was, obviously I wont name the names, but another 16 year old lad, about to godown (hopefully) for a long time to come.

Balti said:
scowy68 said:

I came from a broken home as I'm sure many others on here did, but I doubt that any of us ever wandered round knifing people.

There's only one way to stop this and that is to punish the fuckers properly. Long long jail sentences in a proper uncomfortable barred little cell with zero frills will deter most of them. Finding excuses will not.

But your not going to get longer or proper jail sentances as you put it,because people have human rights,well that's what they always tell us when trying to justify someone getting of lightly again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.