RIP

What's really disturbing the amount of effort it would take to kill someone with a knife. You can use a gun at long distance and kill someone with one shot if you shoot at the right spot. But to go up to someone at close range and stab multiple times, watching them bleed as you do it......it sounds so much more horrific and disturbing.

I've never seen anyone get shot or stabbed. At the apartments I used to live a pregnant women lost her baby when random gun fire from the freeway went through her window. I got sick to my stomach and moved out afterwards. I guess at least you don't have to worry about random gunfire. Sorry about the news Tiny. /:

TINY said:
Looks like they caught the lad that did it, at the port on his way back to Ireland. There were rumours round here who it was, obviously I wont name the names, but another 16 year old lad, about to godown (hopefully) for a long time to come.
Should have left him on the ferry, then halfway through the crossing, chuck him over the edge. Prize kuunt.

Knight1979 said:
What's really disturbing the amount of effort it would take to kill someone with a knife.

/:
It is the misinformed belief in that that's part of the problem. It takes no effort at all. Several of the recent deaths have been reported as single stab wounds, Damilola Taylor was a single stab wound to the leg. A knife kills easily!

denislawsbackheel said:
Knight1979 said:
What's really disturbing the amount of effort it would take to kill someone with a knife.

/:
It is the misinformed belief in that that's part of the problem. It takes no effort at all. Several of the recent deaths have been reported as single stab wounds, Damilola Taylor was a single stab wound to the leg. A knife kills easily!

Jesus......well you still have to get up close, you hear the the scream, see the blood, a lot more up close and personal I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.