Rival supporters enjoying our football

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by city saint, 15 Oct 2017.

1. city saint

city saint

had a few fans of other teams say to me how they try and watch city when they are on as they love the way we play, got me thinking of when barca were in there pomp and I loved watching them.are we becoming that good that most neutrals bar the usual rag and dipper delusianals want to see us play.

2. mayo31

mayo31

If you like football you cannot ignore us right now.

It can be a grudging respect

3. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    used to always watch arsenal for their excellent football, any football fan that doesn't enjoy the way we play is a liar.

4. City & Blue Brazil

City & Blue Brazil

Got a couple of mates who are Liverpool fans who could not be more complimentary

5. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot

There were quite a few stoke fans applauding KDB when he was subbed yesterday

6. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

A bit like us when we got handed a masterclass by Bayern first time round. We just sat there and dreamt about that could be us sometime. Anyone watching us at the moment must just be drooling like we do. Best football in England in a long, long time if ever.

7. manimanc

manimanc

All fans apart from utd fans think we're great to watch.

8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Anybody who loves football will realise that the way we played yesterday would be the way most would want to watch it played. The only downside for them would be if they were begrudging kind of specimens and have the notion that we 'don't deserve it' - unlike their own chosen favourites!

9. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Only Arsenal previously and, hate to say it, a couple of fergiescums teams were this good, but neither were quite as smooth as this.

Let's see how we deal with a setback before going overboard though. (My inner pessimism saying that ha!).

For what it's worth, quite a number of my mates have said it's the most exciting Premier League side they have ever seen, most are Saints fans, but there are Liverpool, Everton, Spuds, West Ham and gooners among them.

10. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Not just in England too, all over Europe fans will be taking note just as we did with Monaco last season and Napoli this year.