Rob Beasley

danburge82 said:
ballinio said:
danburge82 said:
See what I mean? I threw in a journalists kind of post and you fell hook line and sinker for it.

I like to add alternative views in threads to spark a debate kid, that's what forums are about. If you don't like my posts ignore them or foe me. There is a whole Internet out there and a whole world outside your door to not take any notice of me at any time in your life.

You know literally nowt about me fella, so acting like a six year old by concluding your post by pretending like you've got me sussed is a bit sad.
it`s not what the forums about though, people come on to voice their honest opinions & that sparks debate because they dont agree, you come on here to give opinions that you dont believe which makes you a fraud, you are the Rob Beasley of bluemoon & from now on i think all your posts should be ignored. Dont talk down to me like you`re super intelligent, you`re a fake with made up opinions.
the_Bease_1084906a.jpg

The face you`d never tire of hitting !!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I walked past him at full time and he was pissing his sides at something. Maybe someone had repeated one of my one-liners to him.

He was also wearing a ridiculous piece of headwear that made him look more than slightly sinister.

I was listening to GMR after the Chelsea game and could hear someone in the background shouting at Beasley, couldn't make out what they were saying though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zqjQLBuwOZk?feature=oembed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/embed/zqjQLBuwOZk?feature=oembed</a>
Old but still relevant

He was sat with Neil Custis at the FA cup final last year doing their match reports, I was just in front of the press, both of them got a good slating before the game, called them all the cunts in the world. Was really looking forward to another lot of abuse - then Wigan scored and it pissed right on my chips!! Haha!
Felt good telling them both how unimpressed I was with their journalistic output though.. :-)

Pablo1 said:
He was sat with Neil Custis at the FA cup final last year doing their match reports, I was just in front of the press, both of them got a good slating before the game, called them all the cunts in the world. Was really looking forward to another lot of abuse - then Wigan scored and it pissed right on my chips!! Haha!
Felt good telling them both how unimpressed I was with their journalistic output though.. :-)

Remember him at the semi-final against Chelsea. The bloke I was sitting next to spotted him and just ripped the piss out of him all through the second half. Beasley had a face like a slapped arse, it was hilarious.

Pablo1 said:
Beasley is a prick but I don't mind Neil Custis too much. Has quite often fought our corner when twats like his own brother have had it in for us.

He's got it in for us even more now since he had to apologise to us on the Sunday supplement
Maureen's mouthpiece & a horrible piece of shit of a human being.

Lancet Fluke said:
Pablo1 said:
Beasley is a prick but I don't mind Neil Custis too much. Has quite often fought our corner when twats like his own brother have had it in for us.
Yeah Neil Custis isn't the worse, he's got a bigger hard on for Mancini than some on here (which is some feat in itself..) I think he was in the firing line mainly because he was sat next to the weasel plus his brother Shaun is a grade A cockwomble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.