Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV assaulted and (potentially) racially abused

I remember many years ago a friend crashed into the tram near Victoria station and broke his leg. On the ward at the MRI he was with 5 Spurs fans who'd be giving a kicking on the curry mile. I salute whoever put them there.

You salute people that have assaulted other people over a game of football?

Why the fuck can't people go to a game, cheer on their team and return home without being a fucking **** to other people?

I walked past Full Time Devils in Ancoats last Thursday, you know what I did? Walked straight past them as they weren't doing anything they shouldn't be.

That Robbie is just an everyday innocent bloke who's passionate about his club, berating him like that is embarrassing.

Robbie needs to take a step back from frontline reporting. This Arsenal TV of his has grown too big... he is no longer connecting with the "working class" or 'white van man" like he was originally.. the show has turned into a scripted version like TOWIE.

And accepting sponsorship from The Sun.

I think Robbie in 10 years will say that Arsenal Fan TV should never have gone mainstream.. stay underground is the way to go.

I think regular folk see Arsenal Fan TV and Robbie as a sell out.. this isn't just Spurs fans. Arsenal Fan TV isn't welcome at any ground.

You salute people that have assaulted other people over a game of football?

Why the fuck can't people go to a game, cheer on their team and return home without being a fucking **** to other people?

I walked past Full Time Devils in Ancoats last Thursday, you know what I did? Walked straight past them as they weren't doing anything they shouldn't be.

That Robbie is just an everyday innocent bloke who's passionate about his club, berating him like that is embarrassing.
Full time devil's??????

Spurs fans, scum of the earth

Based on experience, I would suggest a lot of them are as you described.

I don't think it's fair to think most match-going Spurs fans are racist or racism a big issue (discounting the debate about the use of the word 'Yid'. Which is another debate all together). I have been to White Hart Lane many times as a Blue and games not involving City. Not once have I heard any racism. Of course, that doesn't mean all Spurs match goers are not racist but I have seen no evidence to support it. While I have witnessed blatant racism at several other grounds on multiple occasions.

Robbie needs to take a step back from frontline reporting. This Arsenal TV of his has grown too big... he is no longer connecting with the "working class" or 'white van man" like he was originally.. the show has turned into a scripted version like TOWIE.

And accepting sponsorship from The Sun.

I think Robbie in 10 years will say that Arsenal Fan TV should never have gone mainstream.. stay underground is the way to go.

Till he wakes up and looks at his bank account. Get Real !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.