Robbie Keane

sdavros said:
I see ANDY1407's form wasn't temporary in that PM he sent me.

I'm surprised he can even work a keyboard, all be it a bit limited.

You're not the only one then.I got a random PM about allardyce

Its would make sense Robbie keane coming to manchester city as city are looking for some strikers which can score goals, and at the moment we will not be signing any one like Drogba as we are not a team which is threatening the top four for the cup.

And if Liverpool are getting alot of stick for paying 20 mil for him they will be wanting to get some money back for and the city would pay probally double of what every other team would pay.

mcfc-4-life said:
Its would make sense Robbie keane coming to manchester city as city are looking for some strikers which can score goals, and at the moment we will not be signing any one like Drogba as we are not a team which is threatening the top four for the cup.

And if Liverpool are getting alot of stick for paying 20 mil for him they will be wanting to get some money back for and the city would pay probally double of what every other team would pay.

i'd offer them £25m for keane and alonso

staffs_blue said:
mcfc-4-life said:

i'd offer them £25m for keane and alonso

I would be really glad if we got them signings as alonso is a good midfielder and Keane is a great striker who can score some great goals

depends on the fee obviously, but signing a striker with premier league experience who can score goals is a good sign imo. Lets not forget our main striker down the middle is benjani, keane is miles better than benjani! I'd have him for 10m, but the thing is we should've signed him ages ago!!

city_till_i_thai said:
depends on the fee obviously, but signing a striker with premier league experience who can score goals is a good sign imo. Lets not forget our main striker down the middle is benjani, keane is miles better than benjani! I'd have him for 10m, but the thing is we should've signed him ages ago!!

fuck it.

i'd give the bin dippers their £20m back for keane and give them £10m for alonso

we need proven premiership players,and their aint that many out there who would be willing to join unfortunately.I'd rather pay over the odds than be cautious and end up with shite and play fizzy pop football next season.

Robbie Keane is quality, good control, movement and vision but don't you think he is a player that plays best behind an out-and-out striker? If this is the case don't you think Robinho would be a better player in that position?

shaundickov said:
My well informed source tells me the reason Robbie Keane hasn't been playing for Liverpool is that he has already agreed a deal with City in January. He thinks Dunne had something to do with it.

Very interesting. Watch this space.

god,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............he,s very shit..................................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.