I'd have keane deffo!!

Keane or Benjani??
Keane or Vassell??
Keane or Evans??
Keane or Caicedo??
Keane or Sturridge??

Get the picture??

Keane or Defoe???

Keane or Bellamy? Keane FFS we dont need a second striker we just need a striker, what is their point ? To put the ball in the old onion net

we need someone who can put the biscuit in the basket and thats what keane can do, however with our current system I don't think he can play the lone strikers position.

city_till_i_thai said:
we need someone who can put the biscuit in the basket and thats what keane can do, however with our current system I don't think he can play the lone strikers position.

Exactly my point, the 2nd striker berth belongs to a fit Robinho, can,t see Keane playing second fiddle unless it is our intention to play Keane and Robinho as unmarkable, allowing the mid-fielders to run through the middle.

This was the system Arsenal played in the late 70's(Don Howe game plan) giving defenders no one to mark. Using City players. more like 4-1-5-0
..............................................Hart

..........Zabaleta.........Richards...........Kompany............Bridge

............................................Diarra...........................................

Wright-Phillips.....................................................................Petrov

...........................................Ireland....................................................

..................Keane............................................Robinho

Looks unlikely

sdavros said:
staffs_blue said:
sdavros said:
I see ANDY1407's form wasn't temporary in that PM he sent me.

I'm surprised he can even work a keyboard, all be it a bit limited.

You're not the only one then.I got a random PM about allardyce

He asked me if I liked riding the sausage!

And what did u reply?

My Mate Parents live next door to Jim Cassell....
The night before last Jim said the Robbie Keane is joining
us in January......

Keane and Santa will form a similar partnership
to Keane and Berba...

They will score goals

Six month loan with potential permanent deal to see if he worked well at City?

NICKS BACK said:
city_till_i_thai said:

Exactly my point, the 2nd striker berth belongs to a fit Robinho, can,t see Keane playing second fiddle unless it is our intention to play Keane and Robinho as unmarkable, allowing the mid-fielders to run through the middle.

This was the system Arsenal played in the late 70's(Don Howe game plan) giving defenders no one to mark. Using City players. more like 4-1-5-0
..............................................Hart

..........Zabaleta.........Richards...........Kompany............Bridge

............................................Diarra...........................................

Wright-Phillips.....................................................................Petrov

...........................................Ireland....................................................

..................Keane............................................Robinho

Looks unlikely

what about kaka ? =D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.