Robbie Savage

He's a **** but only said what many have said on here.

Pep is supposed to be a football genius but you question that with the way he set the team up to absolutely play to Leicester's strengths.

He has been given his own show on BT sport on saturday mornings,next sat joined by chriss sutton and dean saunders,the world has gone mad

Give us a job,i could do that

He has been given his own show on BT sport on saturday mornings,next sat joined by chriss sutton and dean saunders,the world has gone mad

Give us a job,i could do that

Wow 3 of the worse presenters they can pick for a show.

Sutton I can take but Savage and Saunders? These two clowns and have no credibility at all as pundits. I can see all three of them fighting it out for the most outrageous comment.

It'll be city defence can be got at,need to kick them to stop them,pep won't beat maureen this season blah blah blah,i shall not touch it with a barge pole
When do you learn Karen don’t listen to the long haired wanker, him talk shite etc they get paid for being controversial so people will phone in and waste their money, the ability he had says it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.