Robert Lewandowski

Would he genuinely come here if Sergio is still here? If it has to do with the Pep links, he's never played two strikers has he?

Can't see how any City supporter would want Mueller at our club, as he would never get past our 'no cunts' policy. I wasn't the least bit surprised when he was linked with U****d recently.

Can't see how any City supporter would want Mueller at our club, as he would never get past our 'no cunts' policy. I wasn't the least bit surprised when he was linked with U****d recently.

Why is Muller a ****? He just seems like a very professional, focus see player, really good technically. Nothing wrong with a bit of arrogant confidence either, especially in a forward. We're actually lacking that in the team, and it bites us on the arse sometimes. Influencing ref's instead of wankers like Rooney and Terry always getting their way, or breaking down shit teams with parked bus defences. We need a few twats who won't accept losing.

Why is Muller a ****? He just seems like a very professional, focus see player, really good technically. Nothing wrong with a bit of arrogant confidence either, especially in a forward. We're actually lacking that in the team, and it bites us on the arse sometimes. Influencing ref's instead of wankers like Rooney and Terry always getting their way, or breaking down shit teams with parked bus defences. We need a few twats who won't accept losing.
We don't want twats any more,we have gone in a different direction and image

He's one of those players that if anyone sign him you think, "oh, ffs".
So in that respect alone I'd rather we sign him than anyone else!

You know Real will come after Sergio in the summer if benzema goes down and tranny leave.

Tell them to fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.