Robert Lewandowski

You know Real will come after Sergio in the summer if benzema goes down and tranny leave.

Tell them to fuck off

Real owe Shiekh Mansour upwards of half a billion euros. I doubt they rattle our cage anytime soon for players.

Sergio is massively injury prone this alone might stave of serious prospective buyers...i wouldn't worry.

I cant see Lewandowski coming to City at all, even with Pep as manager, firstly I think Sergio will be the main man for many years to come and I think he'd suit the way Guardiola plays. Secondly why would Lewandowski leave Bayern? he's probably on £100,000+ a week, at one of the biggest teams in Europe, settled and close to home and there are still things to win with Bayern like the CL (I don't think he was there last time they won it) and then when Robben, Ribery, Lahm retire he'll probably be their main man.

as much as I like to think we could attract nearly any player around the world, Lewnadowski is one of the only ones I don't think we could.

Could be just nothing...or maybe Pep related

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-and-chelsea-in-for-70m-striker-a6804361.html

Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea have all been put on alert about a potential £70m summer move for the Bayern Munich centre-forward Robert Lewandowski this summer, with the Polish striker considering his future with the German champions.

All of England’s leading clubs had been interested in Lewandowski when he left Borussia Dortmund in 2014, only for the Polish striker to opt for Bayern. The Independent on Sunday has learned he is now reconsidering his situation.

It is understood that stance is not down to manager Pep Guardiola leaving Bayern in the summer – probably for Manchester City – but because Lewandowski wants a new challenge. At 27, he also wants to experience a new league while he is in the prime of his career.

If Lewandowski is to leave the Bundesliga, English clubs would face strong competition from Spanish giants Real Madrid and Barcelona, and with Lewandowski contracted until 2019 the fee will be at least £70m. Enriched by the money from the forthcoming lucrative TV deal, the English clubs are likely to get involved in an auction.

My thoughts Exactly along with Hazard and possibly Pogba when they sell Ronaldo to PSG and Bale to utd.

There is no chance Bale is going anywhere let alone the rags. Apart from the fact he's said time and time again he's not going anywhere because he loves it, he's also been their best player this season and is scoring for fun - 11 in his last 9.

Why the fuck would real sell him? The fans are finally believing he and James could replace Tranny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.