Robert Mugabe a "goodwill ambassador"

I often wonder if we are painted a true picture of these 'monsters' abroad, the World Health Organisation surely cannot lack judgement.

I often wonder if we are painted a true picture of these 'monsters' abroad, the World Health Organisation surely cannot lack judgement.

He's nearly 100 and still working, so he's surely a worthy ambassador for good health.

He looks like Bill Cosby - who would probably be equally a poor choice funnily enough.

No, but they can be corrupt and appoint their friends into positions of influence. That's the problem with international organisations when the vast majority of governments in the world are massively corrupt. It's exactly the same as FIFA. When most of the countries are corrupt, you can't expect anything to be done fairly. That's how we end up in ridiculous situations like Qatar holding the world cup or Saudi Arabia chairing a human rights council.

He's nearly 100 and still working, so he's surely a worthy ambassador for good health.
That's because he flies to Singapore every time he has a sniffle. Funny that the healthcare system he's overseen isn't good enough for him and his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.