Roberto Firmino

Status
Not open for further replies.
He annoying looks like Smalling, cant get that out of my head !

Has a lot of potential that's for sure, if we are going to sign him then its got to be before the Copa America, otherwise he'll have a great tournament and will be worth 30 mill

I hate all these youtube clips of players were linked with. The players are made to look brilliant. I know last season for Mangala and Fernando there clips showed them as world class but sadly they have yet to show it so far. Playing in England needs adjustment for most over seas player. So I wont be expecting the players to be hitting the high notes straight away.
Yeah, right. I still even remember the name given to some Mangala vids compilation in Youtube, called "Mangala Monster Defender"

VkOpQve.gif

Would be great to get this one sorted before the Copa America.

Personally think he is exactly what we need and if we add De Bruyne and/or Sterling as well, we should be extremely exciting to watch next season!

Found this on BILD, sorry for the translation.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/r...-fuer-ihn-sind-realistisch-41135020.bild.html

BILD interview with Peter Rettig (52), the managing director of TSG Hoffenheim.

IMAGE: Firmino, your big star, Hoffenheim will leave with a high probability in the summer. If the complete transfer fee to return into the team?

Rettig: "We have generated deficits in recent years. It is therefore important, in the future to achieve surpluses. If he actually brings as much money as you can read in the newspaper, we are not guaranteed invest everything back into the squad. "

IMAGE: We wrote that Firmino up costs to release from 30 million euros.

Rettig: "I think that's not unrealistic. Roberto has here become a top player, he has become the Brazilian national team. But I also know not constitute an offer. Therefore, we have to wait. "

IMAGE: Keep out there for him to stay in the Bundesliga?

Rettig: "I do not think it is first time out of the question that he remains in Hoffenheim. I do not consider it impossible that he will remain in the Bundesliga. But with a transfer abroad you have to expect in principle. "

From whatever I can interpret, they think they will have to sell him. They also talk about moving abroad. If someone can read German, it can give more clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.