Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Stabbed in the back? LOL. The fucker handed in his resignation on the day we were parading the PL trophy and held us to ransom over a new contract. We effectively had no manager that summer which is why our transfer business was so poor.

Let's not knock what he did for us football wise but he should have been told to sling his hook that summer.
Is that you chappie,Good morning

Will someone please pm this Hart thing. Has bugged me for several weeks.

I am guessing it is smash up a TV but we have all done that haven't we?

I would also be grateful for a pm regarding the Hart business, I'm a fan of Hart so it annoys me when people slag him off but maybe they have good reason to.

Will someone please pm this Hart thing. Has bugged me for several weeks.

I am guessing it is smash up a TV but we have all done that haven't we?

Nothing, he tried to big league Guardiola and the petulant TV thing you mentioned

FYI the arguments linger on from Hughes's sacking and Mancini's appointment, see the link below to the Hughes sacking thread - it got a bit heated at times.

It's fascinating how many posters wanted a certain Jose to take over. ;-)

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/hughes-to-be-sacked-merged.153356/

Cheers. Even further back in time. Anyways, I thought there was some interesting news concerning Mancini to find out this useless discussion (again). Not bothered about history and we haven't any to start with. Rather live in the present.
And yes, our fans are as fickled as the fans of any other team for that matter. Although I never have been calling for the little pony ever. On our day we still have the best fans though and I've always ever enjoyed being amongst them whenever I'm over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.