Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Bobby was the only manager in the history of the Prem with the spine to stand up to that fucking evil, bullying, drunken Glaswegian. He refused to be riled by the pisscan and got the better of him. Just for that alone I will always, always have the deepest respect for Roberto.

Bobby was the only manager in the history of the Prem with the spine to stand up to that fucking evil, bullying, drunken Glaswegian. He refused to be riled by the pisscan and got the better of him. Just for that alone I will always, always have the deepest respect for Roberto.
Very true he was taking no shit off the little poison dwarf bastard

Graeme Souness spoke of the time he played with Mancini at Sampdoria. "We'd won a corner, Mancini was bawling at me to play a quick one to him on the edge of the box as the clock was ticking down to full time. I lofted one straight into the keeper's arms and we lost. I walked into the dressing room and there was Mancini. Stripped to the waist. "You and me" he said, "let's sort out who's the boss. Mano a mano". I've never been afraid of anyone on or off the pitch. Except him. He had a desire that was unmatched by anyone I've ever met in the game."

Mancini was the absolute dog's bollocks. He took us from an under-performing, top ten side to cup winners in first full season, champions of the league 2nd full season. And he utterly demolished that **** over the road. He feared nobody and no thing. "Above me only Khaldoon" And that's how it fucking should be. And please, let's be spared all the bollocks that he was his own downfall in the transfer market. He named the players he knew we'd need to maintain top spot: De Rossi, RVP, Cavani. And we dished him up Jack fucking Rodwell.

Give Mancini the backing and players he deserved we'd have won 2/3/4 league titles. Not even up for debate. He looked the bollocks. He was the bollocks.

Graeme Souness spoke of the time he played with Mancini at Sampdoria. "We'd won a corner, Mancini was bawling at me to play a quick one to him on the edge of the box as the clock was ticking down to full time. I lofted one straight into the keeper's arms and we lost. I walked into the dressing room and there was Mancini. Stripped to the waist. "You and me" he said, "let's sort out who's the boss. Mano a mano". I've never been afraid of anyone on or off the pitch. Except him. He had a desire that was unmatched by anyone I've ever met in the game."

Mancini was the absolute dog's bollocks. He took us from an under-performing, top ten side to cup winners in first full season, champions of the league 2nd full season. And he utterly demolished that **** over the road. He feared nobody and no thing. "Above me only Khaldoon" And that's how it fucking should be. And please, let's be spared all the bollocks that he was his own downfall in the transfer market. He named the players he knew we'd need to maintain top spot: De Rossi, RVP, Cavani. And we dished him up Jack fucking Rodwell.

Give Mancini the backing and players he deserved we'd have won 2/3/4 league titles. Not even up for debate. He looked the bollocks. He was the bollocks.
Top post fella. I feel the same about Bobby Manchester. Fucking love him... Here's hoping we get the same sort of feeling under Guardiola

tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif

Brilliant post. Let's hope Guardiola was worth chucking 4/5 years.

He told them he'd had an offer from Monaco and he had no intention of working under a DoF. As the Hughes debacle had shaken them the club caved in and offered him a new contract but with a limit on the compensation payable (which was 2 years).

I'm not sure how not wanting to work under a dof and saying he had a job offer elsewhere if this was the case is fucking us over? Would gpc have accepted a dof? Wenger has stated he doesn't want one. Have them 2 fucked over their clubs and acted disgracefully?

In any walk of life a person is entitled to be annoyed if his job role changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.