Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Great guy.

Loved his scarf.

I have to say I think Guardiola is a bit of a knob and I'd be very happy to see Mancini back one day.

Bobby was the right man at the right time,he was one of us "The Man Who Restored Our Pride "

After 93-20 there were some at the club who didn't want him to succeed & bought him muppets to undermine him.

Just look at the players he bought & the contributions they've made to our success & evolution

He was right about some players,Nasri,Lescot,De Jong,Richards & Hart ( where are they now ) and he'd never have allowed the squad to grow old together because he showed no emotion or favouritism

If he's such a special manager then why does he fail in Europe and is now managing Zenit St. Petersburg? Ancelotti is of far better pedigree.

I think it's his style of himself that people like, he was not an unlikable man , where as those after him, pellers could come across just bland and plodding along and pep can be annoying with his constant waffle about being as big as barca, bayern etc.
Fans want someone who embraces the club when he's at it and bobby did that in many peoples eyes, plus he won trophies.

If I listed my five favourite managers (not best managers) we've had bobby would be up there with ones that were not maybe successful but you could like, pep isn't in my top five btw at the moment

I think it's his style of himself that people like, he was not an unlikable man , where as those after him, pellers could come across just bland and plodding along and pep can be annoying with his constant waffle about being as big as barca, bayern etc.
Fans want someone who embraces the club when he's at it and bobby did that in many peoples eyes, plus he won trophies.

If I listed my five favourite managers (not best managers) we've had bobby would be up there with ones that were not maybe successful but you could like, pep isn't in my top five btw at the moment

.......and sick swan and park the bus derby and took the banner down and fucked the govan piss can out off his box in front of a global audience and and and. He was a true fans man & manager. The man who restored our pride. Bobby Manc Esq.

I don't know about the Hart thing but , on Mancini I was speaking to someone who works at city (on the cfa side) the other week and this person told me , quite openly, that Mancini was an absolute nightmare around the club. The players hated him, the staff hated him, he was volatile, and changed his mind constantly, and several players would have left that summer if he stayed.

Personally (and selfishly) I still love, cherish, and adore the man for what he did for us. He will never ever be forgotten and nor should he, but from the horses mouth almost the entire club despised him. Apparently the atmosphere was poisonous.

Such a shame. He could have stayed for years and been a true dynastic legend.

To the day I die he'll be my favourite manager no question but from someone who was there "the club would have destroyed itself if he stayed any longer"

They all looked so fed up at 93-20 too !!!

......Balotelli.....Agueroooooooooooooooooooo !!

That Balotelli ??

Yeah that one and also the same one who had he sold, he could have had Van Persie, you know the player he wanted but who most think the board just wouldn't let him have.

Hence why i had a bit of a giggle at your original post where you say he showed no favoritism.

He did, especially with Balo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.