Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Mancini-Ferguson-gif.gif

That was fucking hilarious. We had a great view of it from our seats in 328.

I reckon it was the first time anyone had stood up to the pisscan and he didn’t know how to handle it.

What an evening.

What a performance.

What a result.

Not one single shot on target, you scummy bastards!

That was fucking hilarious. We had a great view of it from our seats in 328.

I reckon it was the first time anyone had stood up to the pisscan and he didn’t know how to handle it.

What an evening.

What a performance.

What a result.

Not one single shot on target, you scummy bastards!

No respect and I absolutely loved it! Too many managers bent over for him in the past

Zenit kick off in around 20 minutes' time at home to Arsenal Tula, who are in 12th place (it's a sixteen-team league). Great chance to go 5 points clear at the top after Lokomotiv, in 2nd, lost away to mid-table Ufa earlier today.

And they blew it, regrettably. Never really turned up and lost 1-0. Two points clear at the top, still, but a bad night. Next up is Rosenborg at home on Thursday in the Europa League.

Given’s not pulling any punches today. I suppose it helps to sell his book but further confirmation of Mancini’s acerbic nature given Shay’s hardly a trouble maker.

Given’s not pulling any punches today. I suppose it helps to sell his book but further confirmation of Mancini’s acerbic nature given Shay’s hardly a trouble maker.
I guess some players had a problem with him and as you stated it sells books. Refreshing to hear Sergio speak highly of him in his book. Never one bad word. As he says though some did have issues.

I call sensationalism on Shay's part. Mancini will have had arguments with everyone, but he managed to pull it together and have the squad pulling in one direction the season after Given left.

Plus he was average.

Does make you wonder how the playing squad felt about the love Mancini had from City fans, having experienced his conduct behind the scenes each day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.