Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Happy Birthday, Bobby Manc.

The right man at the right time.

You shut the pisscan up and you tore down that fucking banner, as you promised you would.

A true Manchester City legend and your contribution to our rise will never be forgotten.

You shut the pisscan up and you tore down that fucking banner, as you promised you would.

A true Manchester City legend and your contribution to our rise will never be forgotten.
What a fuckin post wowwww I'm filling up.

Putin-Clapping.gif

Zenit have gone down 3-1 tonight at Spartak. Two down on the half hour, they pulled one back before the break. The home team's third came on the break in injury time as Zenit piled forward, Spartak having been reduced to ten men late on.

Lokomotiv won their Monday game in Khabarovsk, so lead at the top by six points.

I'm sure we don't know the half of it and everything points to him being difficult to work with. I still love the fact that he turned us into winners, but I felt a bit sorry for Marwood when Mancini seemed to blame him publicly for the transfer failures in the summer of 2012. You still get people on here going on about it and blaming Marwood, but he was operating to strict instructions from Abu Dhabi which resulted from the policy with regard to FFP that was decided at the very top of the club. I happen to think it was the right policy, though we were still shafted by UEFA, but if people want to disagree, it's a legitimate argument. Blame Khaldoon and the Sheikh, though. (Incidentally, I understand that Mancini's public disparaging of Marwood didn't go down all that well in Abu Dhabi precisely because Marwood was acting in the way he'd been instructed to).
As the great man once said, “Above me, only Khaldoon.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.