Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

and mario straight back in aswell

the best manager for italy by a country mile and rightly deserved if he takes it but i still feel he got unfinished business in england and is just waiting for the right job and if newcastle and everton are now looking to move on to the next level then mancini is there man
Mad to go to Newcastle but I could see him at Chelsea.

Newcastle have nothing to offer him. They are drifting and in limbo until that strange looking cock eyed bird takes over the club.
Cant see Mancini and Chelsea working at all. As a club they are quite adept at all falling out with eachother every so often. Sounds like an oil and water scenario to me

Newcastle have nothing to offer him. They are drifting and in limbo until that strange looking cock eyed bird takes over the club.
Cant see Mancini and Chelsea working at all. As a club they are quite adept at all falling out with eachother every so often. Sounds like an oil and water scenario to me
I can see him at Chelsea 1-2 years win a cup or 2 then off. He’s a 3-4 year max manager before he cheeses everyone off.

i was talking if the people took over newcastle and looking at it the deal it looks dead so newcastle is off everton are the club in 3 or 4 year time if they move into the new stadium chelsea i don't know mancini will want full control and thta is never going to happen at chelsea

but italy is the next step for mancini right time and all that

i was talking if the people took over newcastle and looking at it the deal it looks dead so newcastle is off everton are the club in 3 or 4 year time if they move into the new stadium chelsea i don't know mancini will want full control and thta is never going to happen at chelsea

but italy is the next step for mancini right time and all that
Yep I think Italy is the logical one.

DUOI_ECWAAAwMk3.jpg

Easy win last night in Dubai for Mancini's boys against FC Copenhagen in their first friendly of the winter training camp.

And now a 5-1 win over Slavia Prague in their second Dubai friendly on Thursday evening:

DUZrQ1cXcAUZGU0.jpg

Next up - Guangzhou Evergrande on Sunday.

He won't be pleased with the one goal against ....

He was quite positive in his post-match interview but I was thinking as he spoke that he'd probaby give the players a bollocking for the Slavia goal when he got back to the dressing room! :)

Beat Guangzhou Evergrande 4-1 in the last game of their Dubai training camp - conceded a late goal to miss out on a clean sheet, no doubt to Bob's chagrin. ;)

DUpJOn6WAAAxMSZ.jpg

They now go to Turkey, where they play another three games, the first of them against Slovan Bratislava on Sunday, 4 February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.