Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

I watched the second half. Zenit were dire! Are they taking the EL seriously? Was that their strongest available side?

Was like watching a game in the Northern Premier League, actually that's a much higher standard, I take that back .... Utter dross from start to finish ..!

Northern premier league? Seriously that’s your assessment? Fuck me, that league must be top notch. They should be playing in the EP as none of them can give you a game.

We gave you two.

A mate of mine was in the Ireland squad for italia 90. He was a non playing sub in quarter final against Italy, so was Bobby.

After the game, John went to swap a shirt with any of the ltatian subs and got Bob's. He also gave him his socks and shorts.

HahHa
I'm going to take a wild guess. John Sheridan?

Northern premier league? Seriously that’s your assessment? Fuck me, that league must be top notch. They should be playing in the EP as none of them can give you a game.

We gave you two.
Yep you had your two cup finals like many teams do against us, you would be making up the numbers on the PL, give your head a wobble ffs...!

Bob seems pretty happy with last night's 3-0 Europa League win over Celtic:

And a compliment for him from Brendan Rogers:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.