Robinho article....

He'd be incredible in this City side now. Really liked watching him. Also think he comes across really well in that interview.

Wouldn't work hard enough for Pep....as he says in his interview...."Mancini gave me too many defensive responsibilities and restricted me. I like to feel free"

That free kick he scored against Chelsea in his first game - the atmosphere made my hairs stand on end

He'd be incredible in this City side now. Really liked watching him. Also think he comes across really well in that interview.
He'd be a squad player for us. Nice little player but not particularly fast or hard working - Leroy would displace him easily.

I bet he privately wishes he could have played with today's team...would be nice to see him and Elano again one day at the stadium.

This whole take over thingy didn’t sink in me until that very last day when he signed .
Both happened on the same day. I went to bed (eventually) that night worried that I'd wake up in the morning and find it had all been a dream.

Robinho was possibly the technically finest player I've seen playing for us. Like Rodney Marsh on steroids.

Loved watching him although I think he could've achieved more in his career if he took it more seriously but can't really blame him for just wanting to enjoy playing. And he did pull off some outrageous skills at times, I remember him executing a perfect rainbow flick over a defender in a UEFA Cup game that left the poor lad for dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.