Robinho convicted of Sexual Assault

I know , just remember at the time it came out as a big story and the media were all over it ( probably because of his status and attachment with city) but what I was trying to get across is I’m surprised that incident hasn’t been mentioned in today’s media stories particularly in the uk

Trainee Astronauts deserve everything they get.
_86830293_cucjtk-wwaap9eh.jpg

I know , just remember at the time it came out as a big story and the media were all over it ( probably because of his status and attachment with city) but what I was trying to get across is I’m surprised that incident hasn’t been mentioned in today’s media stories particularly in the uk
Yeah I remember hearing about it back then as a rumour. I was just wondering if she was claiming rape or sexual assault as the article wasn't clear on that.

Come to think of it though I may have been confusing sexual assault with indecent assault but my point was: rape, sexual assault and indecent assault can have very different implications and journalists probably know this already. Attention grabbing headlines are normal sadly so it would be nice if they clarified somewhere in the article.

Last edited:
Bloody hell I didn't even know this was happening! I do remember he was accused of something regarding a woman in a club when he played for us. How can he be in Brazil playing football if he was on trial for an offence that would merit nine years, totally bizarre!

The Italians are bizarre.
They tried aWilliams for manslaughter in their absence.

This Saturday City Convicts XI vs The Mean Machine.

Robinho on the wing, Johnson is dropped to the bench.

But yeah scary story. Crazy how it was such a serious crime and he didn’t have to attend court. “Was not in court but pleaded not guilty via his lawyer” BBC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.