Robinho crying?A

Why should it be Elano's farewell? Even those people who don't like Hughes can't say that he hasn't given Elano a chance so its not as though he's been frozen out.

DonnyCityLove said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
i think its the end for elano thats why...did anyone see him huggin elano before he took a freekick? it might be elanos last game at eastland. i think thats why

yes that was quite funny,wern't they just joking around?

was just saying the same thing on another thread... I think it was his last game too! And the hug wasnt messing around it was a proper man hug and lingered on just a little to long in my eyes but hey he's scored two today so i'll let it go.

not my fault! said:
DonnyCityLove said:
yes that was quite funny,wern't they just joking around?

was just saying the same thing on another thread... I think it was his last game too! And the hug wasnt messing around it was a proper man hug and lingered on just a little to long in my eyes but hey he's scored two today so i'll let it go.

i bet it was your fault aswell. lol

[/quote]i bet it was your fault aswell. lol[/quote]

Fook me dont say that if he goes now people will hang me!!! There are nutters on here that wont get your joke and will take it as gospal believe me... ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.