Robinho: first barca then santos then barca now besiktas

Ticket For Schalke said:
what makes me laugh, in 08/09 in a mediocre side, in 31 appearances, he scored 14 and had 5 assists, milners valutation is similar, but robinho is a floP/

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm --

Neville Kneville said:
You must really really love him. Trust me he's not worth it. You can do better.

No i just dont wear blue tinted specs.

Blue tinted specs? Where does the 'blue tinted' bit come in? He says he loves Santos & begs to stay there but then he wants to go to Barca. Now he says he could go to Besiktas. Nowt to do with City. It's the Santos fans he's been bullshitting for the past few months, not us. No 'blue tinted' angle to look from.

We already know he's a lying little wanker. Santos fans are about to find out the same. Just watch.

Neville Kneville said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
what makes me laugh, in 08/09 in a mediocre side, in 31 appearances, he scored 14 and had 5 assists, milners valutation is similar, but robinho is a floP/

Blue tinted specs? Where does the 'blue tinted' bit come in? He says he loves Santos & begs to stay there but then he wants to go to Barca. Now he says he could go to Besiktas. Nowt to do with City. It's the Santos fans he's been bullshitting for the past few months, not us. No 'blue tinted' angle to look from.

We already know he's a lying little wanker. Santos fans are about to find out the same. Just watch.

i think its fair to say santos fans know him well enough,

Robinho was personally picked by Brazil legend Pelé as his heir apparent at only 15 years of age and went on to lead Santos to their first Campeonato Brasileiro title since Pelé himself played for the same legendary Brazilian club.

Also im sure santos know they cannot afford him.

Ticket For Schalke said:

Neville Kneville said:
You must really really love him. Trust me he's not worth it. You can do better.

Agree. Scored more than golden boy rooney aswell in 32 games, not bad considering we won 2 away games all season, and only 3 behind top goal scorer tranny who scored 9 pens.

Next season broke his leg and had a few problems and people say flop? winds me up.

Shooter 83 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Agree. Scored more than golden boy rooney aswell in 32 games, not bad considering we won 2 away games all season, and only 3 behind top goal scorer tranny who scored 9 pens.

Next season broke his leg and had a few problems and people say flop? winds me up.

It is just cos he doesn't work hard. I for one, hope he comes back and plays in the hole behind adebayor and tevez

Sabster said:
Shooter 83 said:

It is just cos he doesn't work hard. I for one, hope he comes back and plays in the hole behind adebayor and tevez

Fans are fickle, well all fans are, but some are extreme, when he's scoring hat tricks against stoke, his work rate was never questioned.

We should call him back, put him in the reserves and say to him you can come back into the first team when you earn it.

then if you don't like it, you stay in the reserves.

he's treated us like a charity, give him some of his own medicine back, remind him he's not bigger than the club, ungrateful little twat.

Freestyler said:
We should call him back, put him in the reserves and say to him you can come back into the first team when you earn it.

then if you don't like it, you stay in the reserves.

he's treated us like a charity, give him some of his own medicine back, remind him he's not bigger than the club, ungrateful little twat.

Putting him in the reserves would be useless, have you seen some of that tosh, maybe 15-20 years ago, this would be an idea.

Robinho needs to be loved, to be able to play at his maximum.

I agree, and he has been loved since day one by everyone.

his reward was to throw it back int our faces, remember when he was up for the charges, the fans the club the players stuck with him.

everyone has stuck with him, he decided to repay us by being disrespectful to everyone, even his own team mates.

the only way the lad will realise what it means to play for city is by sticking him in the reserves, he won't wanna be there, then he'll work his arse off to get into the starting 11, then he will do his best to stay in it.

personally i don't want him back at all, but if he does come back i'd do that with him straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.