Robinho: first barca then santos then barca now besiktas

If Robinho was at Barca now and we put in a bid for him, we'd have to get the lifejackets out to survive the amount of spunk that would be spewing from this board.

The most exciting player I've seen at City, bring him back, appreciate him and play him in his favoured position instead of a left winger and he will reward us in goals.

Damocles said:
If Robinho was at Barca now and we put in a bid for him, we'd have to get the lifejackets out to survive the amount of spunk that would be spewing from this board.

The most exciting player I've seen at City, bring him back, appreciate him and play him in his favoured position instead of a left winger and he will reward us in goals.

100% This

Why can't people see "HE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY FOR OUR TEAM"...............
Get shut now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Because if you do it once, you then set the precedence, that when ever a negative story is realesed they have to comment on it every time.
They don't have to comment on it, just print all the lovely stuff he's saying. Surely our press department can get hold of these interviews and get them translated. Then report all the good things Robinho has to say about the club when he's elsewhere on loan. Then we can all hold hands and dance the dance of joy that Robinho loves City and desperately wants to win back his place. No?

Damocles said:

Agreed. Don't think he was treated too well at City. Still like the guy. Can't ever see him going to Besiktas, but they could afford the wages!

To be honest, I think Robinho wanting to join Besiktas would be more because he just wants to get away from City rather than it actually being an appropriate move to benefit his career. I don't think he'd be better in Turkey than he has been more City. If I was Besiktas I'd look at someone else, he's not right for a club like that.

Maybe we could use him to get Silva.

Damocles said:

Oh fuck off mate the boy's a fucking joke. He hasn't got the bottle to cut it in the prem

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6203981,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/story/0,1703 ... 81,00.html</a>

latest quotes from the man himself,what is he up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.