Robinho MOTD

jimharri said:
To be fair, I can see where Mat is coming from. When players at other clubs (Smith and Shrek at Vermin Towers), we all class it as being very fake/false.

But thats because we hate them, if we have the opportunity to do it......fackin do it

marco said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I didn't see MOTD, but was at the game, how clear was his penalty shout in the 1st half?
def penalty beyond doubt

I agree it was, but it was equally a red card for Dunne. So now looking back in hindsight, 2-2 coming back from the dead, may be a defining moment in our season, I sincerely hope so.

mossley_blue said:
Drog-bar that plays for Chelsea. That John Motson does my head in!

lol ive thought that for years too.. and how he says 'denilson' for arsenal.

he was a legend for it on fifa 97 too.. the things he came out with were priceless.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
marco said:
def penalty beyond doubt

I agree it was, but it was equally a red card for Dunne. So now looking back in hindsight, 2-2 coming back from the dead, may be a defining moment in our season, I sincerely hope so.

Red card for dunne !!!!! How ? If you're talking about the block it was a yellow at best as he wasn't denying
a goalscoring opportunity.

robinho`s the greatest player to wear the shirt if he wants to kiss it thats up to him ,genius!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
halpo123 said:
robinho`s the greatest player to wear the shirt if he wants to kiss it thats up to him ,genius!
Big, big call.

But maybe the right one.
Bell ! yeah great player i`ve seen him and he` a legend but robinho`s awesome i`ve never seen anything like him .Whether he replicates the success of the bell lee sumerbees years i dont know but i`ve never enjoyed watching a player as much as him pure quality .I expected a dribbler when we bought him but his vision, passing and the way he finds the net are outstanding.Great great player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.